Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Long Beach Comic Con Oct 29-31


Hey!... Sorry I haven't been posting... To be honest, aside from work related drawing, I have not been drawing much for myself at all. I have probably only done a hand full of drawings since Comic-con back in July. I can't go into any details at this time, but I am sure at some point I can and will talk about it, until then, it is taking a lot out of me.

I have been encouraged by a friend to go to the Long Beach Comic Con... I usually do go, was unsure this year, but of all the shows that I do go to... Long Beach has been the most fun and once I decided to go, I have been a little more productive, at least in gathering up stuff to bring to the show.

If you are in the area, you should really check it out... there is a lot of great talent showing up.

Get more information here: http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment