Thursday, January 7, 2010

01/07/2010 - Problem.. Rushing


01/07/2010 So far so good with this drawing a day challenge. Hit my first road bump as it were, and it is something expected. I flew home this morning from New York City so already a chunk of time and energy was torn out of my day. Then when I got here I had work and... 'favors' I needed to work on. Then like an idiot, when my time was my own, I took on a piece that was maybe a little ambitious for the time I had available for my challenge. There are after all no rules other than to post a drawing. I could have drawn a Pokeman on a dinner napkin and it technically would count. but no... I chose a to do my first Nude, like I do for NUDE Magazine.

Now, I don't hate the piece, but I wish I had a little more time with it.. There I lots of areas I might have focused a little more attention on. Like the hair.. I hate it when I am not happy with the hair.

As she is nude, the piece on Facebook will be censored.. No real need here

I am exhausted today.

1 comment:

  1. Hair is one of the toughest things for an artist to pull off. Even though you said you weren't happy with it, to my eyes, it looks great... as does the rest of the drawing!

    ReplyDelete