Sunday, January 10, 2010

01/10/2010 - She Devil


Finally a little time to have some fun.. I was inspired by a bit of a drawing that Dave Hoover did on DevaintArt today.. A girl with a sword. Similar general pose, but I did my own thing with it. Gave her a bit of muscle so she could swing that big sword of hers. Having taken fencing in High school I know that it takes a bit of strength and endurance to hold even a thin foil out before you.. but a broad sword? That's gonna get heavy.

Gotta get back do doing some Lilz this week.. Business..

Maybe this week I will show some of the work being shown by Buzz and Sal. It is pretty awsome.

Enjoy

PS... Added at the last minute a rough quick sketch I had done that I will probably not be taking any tighter.. at least not for now.


1 comment:

  1. Both nicely drawn females, but you're right that it's going to take some muscle mass to swing a broadsword!

    ReplyDelete